top of page

Home Ownership

Buying or building a new home is an adventure! 
Find what you need to know for your
new journey on this page.  
We'll make settling in a breeze.  
Now, you just have to unpack! 

Water Service

Click the link and visit the High Knob Utilities Inc website to complete the Residential Water Agreement to be turned in to the High Knob Business Office after closing on your home.


You may arrange for your mailbox in person at the USPS, 120 E. 3rd St., Front Royal, VA or by phone at

(540) 635-7983

Electrical Service

Rappahannock Electric provides the service for our community.  They can be reached at (540) 898-8500 or click the link to visit their webpage.

Satellite & Cable Service

Direct TV Satellite  

(800) 347-3288

Dish Network Satellite

(800) 333-3474

Xfinity Cable


Click the links to visit the websites and get connected to your favorite cable channels in no time at all!


If you want a telephone line, click the link to go to Century Link's webpage or call them directly to set up your new line.



(883) 692-7773

Garbage & Recycling

High Knob does not have trash collection sites. There are 5 collection sites within Warren County. Please click on the button to the left for the location of those sites.

A valid Warren County, Town of Front Royal, or Waste Decal must be displayed (permanently affixed) in order to dispose of waste and/or recycling materials. Since the refuse sites are funded by the taxpayers of Warren County, those bearing out-of-area decals will not be permitted to use the facilities without a permission letter from the Solid Waste Department.  The department issues permission letters on a case-by-case basis in order to limit misuse. You can fill out a Special Permission Request Form and submit it through this website, or you can contact our Administration Office located in Suite 100 of the Warren County Government Center, (540) 636-4600.

Gate Remote Openers

Available for purchase at the office. Visit the High Knob Shop for more details.  No more stopping in the weather and rolling down that window to punch in numbers!

Membership Agreement

After closing on your home, please be sure to fill out the Membership Agreement and turn in to the Business Office.  You can download the form here or fill it out and sign at the Business Office at 16 Windy Way. Click on the link to read.

bottom of page